Monday, December 22, 2008

SLEDDING!!!

sledding 009 In my last post I spoke of our disappointing trip earlier in the week to Ace to try and buy a sled. Well, leave it to my parents to snatch up the opportunity and get Jack a sled. They stopped by today and brought with them the Winter Lightning a.k.a. Jack's sled. We bundled Jack all up (poor guy) and took him out to try out the sled in our street. Lest you think I am a neglectful parent for sledding with my child in the street, it is important to note that we live on a quiet street that sees very little traffic. AND besides, other kids had been doing it all day long. :)  Well, it didn't take long for Jack to get the hang of the sled and to ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I don't think he stopped smiling the entire time and he was making the funniest little excited giggle as we pulled him up and down the street. For a grand finale, I got on the sled with him and we sledded down together. We definitely have a dare devil in our midst and I know that we will be making many more trips out into the snow to sled, especially when Dad gets home.

sledding 005 sledding 006 

sledding 007 sledding 012

Here are a few more snow pics from this past weekend.

sledding 001 sledding 004

sledding 003 sledding 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space