Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank Goodness for the Moments

buddies 002buddies 001  There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often leave a room only to reenter it moments later with it in utter ruins. I don’t know why I bother cooking—my kids almost never eat any of the food I prepare. So why do I do it day in and day out?  For moments like the one pictured above. My two boys, cuddled up with one another, perfectly content to have each other (and a little movie, of course!). Thankfully, moments like this one far outshine the chaotic ones, rejuvenating and encouraging me to keep on doing what I’m doing. Thank goodness for those moments!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the sweetest scene and I completely understand how you feel. Sometimes it's nice to know that other moms are going through the exact same things and have the exact same feelings about motherhood. :)

Rachel said...

Amen, Melissa! ;-)

Oh Joy said...

perfectly put!! ...and what a sweet moment you captured of your boys!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space