Yesterday Jack was treated to a couple of hours with Grandma Becky
while I got my hair done. Jack has had some separation issues when I have left him with others in the past, so I wasn't sure how he would do. They had a great time...and no tears! They played and played and played! In fact, Jack played so hard that he fell asleep on my shoulder later that evening. That NEVER happens anymore!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Playing with Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment