Jack and I met up with some friends at Newcastle Beach Park in Bellevue on Tuesday of last week. Jack had so much fun watching Anne Marie, who is just over a year old, and Matthew, who is eleven months play. Anne Marie is crawling like a mad woman and Matthew can walk, so Jack was fascinated by how well they were able to maneuver their way around the playground and park. Jack is working on crawling, but he looks more like an inch worm right now!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Play Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment