Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yuck!

Last night we decided to try peas. As you can see from the pictures, Jack wasn't so hot on them!  june 046 june 047 june 048 The peas had a very different consistency from the rice cereal and sweet potatoes. The first bite triggered a bit of a gag reflex and we nearly had peas everywhere! Tom tried mixing the sweet potatoes and peas together, but Jack still wasn't having it!  They say that you have to introduce a food nearly 15 times before a baby likes it. I guess we'll be struggling through peas for a while.

 

june 029Jack is also working on sitting up. Depending on his mood, he can do it. We've taken to practicing on the bed because the end result of sitting up is often taking a tumble of some sort. I'm always amazed at how flexible Jack's body is. From june 030 a sitting position, he can easily put his belly on the ground. It doesn't seem to be difficult for him at all. If I tried to do that, I'd probably end up in the hospital!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space