Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Neckerchiefs, Doggie Dermatologists, and Sweet Potatoes

Is it Wednesday already?  Where does the time go?

june 020On Monday night we went to the Boy Scout Court of Honor with Tom. I jokingly said that Jack needed  to wear a Boy Scout uniform if he was going to go. Tom fixed him up with his very own neckerchief...very fashionable!  Jack was definitely a hit among the mothers of the scouts. They loved passing him from one to the other; Tom and I hardly held him the entire time we were there!

Yesterday our big outing was to take Monty to the dermatologist. Yes, I did mean to say that I took our dog to the dermatologist. Who knew they had such a thing?  Monty has extremely bad allergies and they had gotten to the point that we needed to do something.  The clinic was up in Lynnwood so I piled the gang into the car and we made our way up there. Two hours and many dollars later, they had identified Monty's allergies and we will soon begin a regiment of allergy shots. They had to sedate him to do the testing, so it was a bit of a challenge for me to juggle Jack, a very tired Monty, and all of the medications that they gave me. What a day!

Jack triedjune 022 his second solid food last night, sweet potatoes. While he enjoyed the taste, they are quite a bit  more messy than the rice cereal. Somehow by the end of the meal Jack had managed to even get sweet june 026potatoes in his hair. Instead of cleaning him up, I did what any first time mother would do....I took pictures!

june 025   

After our big adventure yesterday, we've laid pretty low today. It actually hasn't rained, believe it or not, so we just got back from venturing out into the very gray day for a little walk. Maybe my order of sunshine is on its way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space