Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hangin' Out in the Vern

Jack and I had the privilege of spending Monday thru Thursday of this past week with my dad in MV. My mom was in Spokane caring for her mother, so Jack and I hung out with my dad as he recovers from his hip surgery. Jack spent a lot of time scooting, crawling, and cruising around on the furniture. He is determined to walk and has begun walking behind his little walker toy. He even discovered that he could use Grandpa's walker to walk around. It doesn't seem possible that we are already to this stage!

 mv 011mv 006

Of course, I shot some video of our budding walker. Note the very proud look on his face as he pushes his toy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space