Jack has done it. He now can pull himself up on furniture, toys, and anything else he can grab onto! His most proud feat is pulling himself up in his crib. He is so amazed with his ability to do it, that he does it all night long. Tom and I walk into his room each time to a very proud and smiley baby. Its cute, but the problem is that Jack doesn't know how to get down from the standing position. This has lead to some pretty good bumps of his head. Thus, I am constantly in there laying him back down so that he won't hurt himself. This means that neither he (nor I) have gotten a good night's sleep the last couple of nights. Friends whose children have gone through this say that eventually the novelty wears off and they actually sleep again. I sure hope so, because I am one tired mommy!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Another Milestone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment