Today Jack, Grandma Diane, and I went and visited the Lund twins at Children's Hospital. Emma and Mia are now six weeks old and have been busy growing since we last saw them. They've already outgrown their preemie clothes and diapers! Jack watched as Grandma Diane held Emma and he seemed fascinated at the girls' movements and tiny cries. At about 15 pounds, Jack looked like a giant next to the twins. I can't believe how much he has already changed since he was a newborn. He is quickly becoming a little boy!
I'm so excited for the Lunds and am looking forward to many future playdates together. While they seem so different now, two months age difference between Jack and the girls is nothing. What fun we are all going to have!
Pictures:
1. Jack checks out Emma
2. Megan, Melissa, Emma and Jack
3. Proud grandmas with Emma and Jack
4. Grandma Diane holds Emma
5. Mia (on left) and Emma (on right)
0 comments:
Post a Comment