Today Jack and I ventured downtown to visit Dad at work. We had a super yummy sandwich at The Other Coast Cafe and ate in the ELM lunchroom. Jack got to meet many of the people that his dad works with. He was a real hit among the ladies and charmed them with his gummy smile. Jack didn't seem too interested in his dad's office, but he sure liked getting to see Dad in the middle of the day! As I drove home, I started wondering about what Jack might be when he grows up. A lawyer like his dad and uncle, an accountant like his aunt and great-grandpa, a teacher like his mom, or maybe some other profession that hasn't even been dreamed up yet!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment