It has been a while since I have last posted any entries because I felt like not much has happened. As I started thinking about it, I realized I do have some moments to share. In the past week, or so, Jack has discovered his feet and toes. Now each time he is on the changing table, he tries to put his toes in his mouth. I'm impressed with his flexibilty. Maybe I should get him into some baby Yoga! 
He has also mastered rolling over from his back to his stomach. He still can't go the other way, but I am sure that it won't be long before his is able to do that too. I love watching him roll over. It always involves lots of grunting! Check out the video below to see what I mean!
I've made a big decision in my life. After many conversations and prayer, I've decided to take next year off from teaching. This was a very difficult decision for me to make. I love being home with Jack and watching as he experiences his world. I also love teaching. I will really miss the students and wonderful friends that I've made at Highland over the past 6 1/2 years. The good news is that teaching will always be there. I plan to do some subbing next year. This will help me to stay up-to-date with the profession and also provide me with my teaching "fix" every once in a while. I feel good about my decision and am excited to have some more time at home with Jack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment