When Jack sleeps, it is anything but quiet. Most new parents worry that their baby isn't breathing and find themselves checking their sleeping baby constantly. Not us. Jack was born with a snore that rivals many grown men. It is just one of the MANY things that we love about him. There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby and I just couldn't resist capturing a few of Jack's nap sessions on film. Check out the video to hear firsthand what the little guy sounds like. 
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment