Thursday, March 21, 2013

Retreating and Cozies

In my last post I shared that I was attending a women’s retreat and was hosting a craft. I thought it’d be fun to share some of the creations that the women made! Not only did I enjoy the time to meet and talk with many new women, but I was so impressed by the creativity of their creations. Give a gal a glue gun and watch her creativity flow!

P1030393P1030394P1030403P1030404P1030405P1030407

The retreat, itself, was amazing.  It was pretty awesome to spend time away with so many incredible women (160 of them!) sharing the outdoors, fantastic food, and our faith.  I am so thankful that I had the chance to get away and to have spend it in such a meaningful way.

P1030417

Cheers,

Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space