I love doing crafts. And when both the boys were napping, it was so easy to find the time to do them. But now that neither one naps, my crafting time has been few and far between.
My sister-in-law is due with a little girl in early December. Her baby shower was just the motivation I needed to get some projects going again. Here is a look at my shower gift to her.
Hair Accessory Organizer (because a little girl’s gotta have a place to hang her bows, ribbons, headbands, and barrettes!)
Inspiration taken from here.
Taggie Blankie
Lovie/Carseat Toy (found here)
Binkie Holder (adapted from here)
I had so much fun making these projects that I’m inspired to continue to find the time to do more. Lookout friends and family, you may just find a homemade gift or two in your stocking this year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment