Friday, January 20, 2012

Make-Your-Own I Spy Books

With the snowy weather that we’ve had this past week, the boys and I have spent way more time at home than usual. We’ve enjoyed playing in the snow and the pace of life slowing down a bit. While the novelty of the snow is fun, I’ll admit I’m beginning to get a bit stir crazy. I can only play cars, trains, legos etc. so many times!

Yesterday, Jack and I decided to do something a little different. We made our own I Spy book. Have you seen these books before?

    

My boys love to look for objects in the pictures. I love these books because they don’t require me to read them. The boys can actually do them together. We love them so much, we decided to create our own.

P1010772   P1010773

We brought out a bunch of our toys and I put the boys to work setting them up. The sillier, the better. When we had a whole assortment of toys set up, we got out the camera. I let Jack take the pictures, since this was his book. Once we’d snapped some pics, we printed them out on the computer and stapled them together into a book.  Simple. Creative. Fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space