Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas

Christmas, oh where do I even begin? It was busy and magical and we spent it surrounded with those who are most important to us: our family.

Our celebration began on the night of the 23rd celebrating with my side of the family. The kids delightfully tore open packages to discover the treats that lay inside.

IMGP3967IMGP3969

Emmett and Zoe both rip at their packages with wonder.

IMGP3974IMGP3979

Emmett got some talking dinosaurs and Superman. Jack got a LeapPad.

IMGP3980

 

 

 

 

 

The  post package opening carnage.

IMGP3999IMGP4003

Nana B and Boppa B with the grandkids. Emmett and Boppa read a dinosaur book.

IMGP4010IMGP4012

The longest I could get them to sit still to take a picture of their Christmas duds.

We went to the family service at church late in the afternoon. Jack and Emmett enjoyed the songs, especially Silent Night because they got to hold a lit candle.

P1010705P1010706P1010709

Christmas morning the boys woke up in their own beds to discover that Santa had visited. He brought them a house and a racetrack!

IMGP4029

I’ve just now realized that we took very few pictures on Christmas morning. I think we were as excited as the boys!

Late morning we packed up and caught the ferry to Grandma and Grandpa R’s house.  The kids could hardly wait to open their packages. I think we managed to shove a few bites of lunch in them before the presents began.

P1010710P1010711P1010712

We spent the rest of the day eating and playing with new toys. Emmett was so wiped out he crawled into Grandma’s bed and took a nap!

P1010716

Christmas 2011 was a joyous occasion. We are so thankful for the love and support of our families. It was truly a memorable holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space