Friday, October 29, 2010

While They Were Sleeping…

Whether napping or at night, when my boys sleep, I create!

While they were sleeping…

oct 012

  I made this book wreath. I got the tutorial from here.

oct 018This wreath is a birthday present for my grandmother who is turning 96 next week. She recently moved into a retirement home where each door in the hallway has a place to hang a decoration. I noticed on my last trip to visit, that GG (her self-proclaimed name since becoming a great-grandmother) didn’t have anything decorating her door. Since my grandmother has always been an avid reader, I thought this the perfect gift! 

I was so pleased with the way this turned out, that I plan to make one to hang over our headboard in our master bedroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space