Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Emmett Otter!

At 6:36am one year ago today, Emmett made his way into this world. It feels like yesterday and a lifetime ago, both at the same time. I love getting to know him better each day and watching as he changes and grows into the person I know he’s been created to be. I love that Emmett is fearless (and I’m terrified by it too). He’s tough as nails, but also loves to cuddle. He loves his big brother fiercely and will gladly be tackled or tickled to get attention from him. He is independent, yet still needs his mommy. He doesn’t need to be the center of attention, he’s content to just be. He eats like a teenager, and is willing to try nearly anything. He scrunches his nose when he smiles, which makes me melt every time. He is happy and healthy. What more could a mother want?

hospital 024Halloween 003 

Emmett one year ago.

IMGP2340 IMGP2307

Emmett today at the zoo.

Happy Birthday, Emmett Otter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space