| This free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox |
Friday, October 15, 2010
52 Weeks
For the past 52 weeks, I've been taking one picture each week of Emmett's life. Each week I sat him in the rocking chair in his room with his blue stuffed hippo and the corresponding week written in foam bath numbers. I also have kept a calendar with significant events from his first year. I combined the two into this slideshow. I also plan to make a photobook for Emmett, which will double as his baby book, but I thought the slideshow was the best way to show all of you! Hope you enjoy 52 Weeks of Emmett!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...

1 comments:
SUCH a cute idea!
Post a Comment