Emmett has taken to solids with a vengeance. The little guy is pretty much willing to eat anything. Some of his latest conquests include: clam chowder, broccoli, spaghetti sauce, refried beans, mashed potatoes, and even a little bacon! Funny thing is, he gets angry when we try to give him “baby” food. About the only baby food he’ll tolerate is mashed bananas. Although he seems to have a mature palate, he needs to work a bit on his technique. A good portion of his food ends up on him, which means that Emmett has begun getting nightly baths. Jack loves to have a bath buddy, of course!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Feed Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment