Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Little Leto and Block Party Crashers

Leto 003 YLeto 001esterday my friend Leah and her three month old son, Leto, stopped by to visit. We haven't seen Leto since he was only a couple of weeks old and boy has he grown!  Check out the picture; he has the most awesome hair!  Apparently Jack liked his hair too because as we attempted to take a picture of the two of them, jack kept reaching over and pulling on Leto's hair. I don't think that Leto appreciated it.

Last night was the annual Neighborhood Night Out. Street blocks all over the city get blocked off and neighbors come together for BBQ's and get together's in the street. Our street has never participated and each year I say to Tom that I want to get it going for the following year. So far, it hasn't happened. But that doesn't mean that we didn't attend a block party. We were invited as honorary neighbors of the 8200 block of Densmore where our friends, the Greco's, and the Taylor's both live. We felt a little silly being there when we weren't really neighbors, but it was super fun. I promise, next year I WILL make it happen on our block!

We leave for Poland in 4 days. I've been busy attempting to be organized. I think that we are getting everything in order, but the 10-hour flight over there is a little intimidating and I'm trying to be prepared for whatever this adventure throws at us!  Stay tuned for more news on the packing front.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space