Friday, May 9, 2008

A Visit to See Grandma

Today Jack and I drove up to Mount Vernon to go to the craft fair put on by my mother's orthopedic guild. All of the proceeds from the event go to Children's Hospital to help with uncompensated care. Having spent a weekend at Children's with Jack in March, I know what a special place it is. I hope that the event does well and that they are able to raise lots of money!  Jack got introduced to lots of women who have heard countless stories (and seen lots of pictures). As always, he was his adorable self....they loved him!  Since we won't be spending Mother's Day with my mom, this was a special way for Jack and I to be with her. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful women, like my mother and mother-in-law, who have modeled what being a mom looks like. It is easy for me to love and care for a child because I have always been a loved and cared for child, myself.  Thank you for that, Mom. Red heart

 

burkland fair 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space