Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Super Heroes

The boys vacillated for months about what they wanted to be for Halloween.  There was talk of astronauts and rocket ships,  Power Rangers, and mail carriers. I had grandiose ideas of creating cute costumes like last year.

But when the boys saw the super hero costumes at Target, they were sold. I was slightly bummed that I wouldn’t be making something. But truthfully, these costumes will get way more wear throughout the rest of the year. In fact, I had to hide them after we’d bought them so that they wouldn’t get worn out before Halloween!  I learned this two years ago when Jack wore his Spiderman costume nearly to shreds the month prior to Halloween. Remember when I discovered him sleeping in it?

And honestly, I can’t think of two more adorable or loving super heroes.

IMGP5666IMGP5631IMGP5634IMGP5648IMGP5635IMGP5642

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space