Friday, June 22, 2012

Father’s Day Interviews

For Father’s Day, I interviewed the boys about their dad. We put them into a book and each year we plan to add a new interview to the book.

IMGP4438

The answers each boy gave are such a perfect reflection of their age and their personality.

IMGP4442

Because it is difficult to read what they wrote, here are typed up copies of their interviews:

Jack

My daddy’s name is Tom

He is   65  years old,    5   feet tall, and weighs 67   pounds.

His favorite food is fruit

My daddy is really good at  work

He loves to play with me

My favorite thing to do with my dad is  ride bikes

I just like my dad because he gives me lots of hugs

What I love most about my daddy is  because sometimes he drops me

off at school

It makes Dad happy when I kiss him!

 

Emmett

My daddy’s name is Tom

He is    2  years old,    3   feet tall, and weighs 5   pounds.

His favorite food is pizza

My daddy is really good at  driving

He loves to work

My favorite thing to do with my dad is  play trucks

I just like my dad because he is so proud

What I love most about my daddy is  he makes tents for us

It makes Dad happy when I am proud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space