I have a love/hate relationship with sending Christmas cards. I love to send them, but I hate choosing the design. There are so many awesome cards out there, and I find myself surfing through the websites obsessively trying to find the one that is "just right".
I also hate the price tag on Christmas cards, especially since I am naturally drawn to the expensive ones. So this year, I decided to make my own. I found a great tutorial about making Christmas cards on Picasa using the collage tool. Here is the tutorial--very easy and with pictures! I've sized my cards so that I can use the template at Costco and only pay $14.99. You could size yours in whatever size you'd like, and print them at your favorite location.
I had so much fun doing this, I doubt I'll ever buy a Christmas card from a company again! Only problem is, I don't know which creation I like best.
Will you please help me decide?
Take a look and then cast your vote to the right of this post. Voting closes on Tuesday, because I want to get my cards in the mail!
Thanks for your help!
Option 1: Merry and Bright

Option 2: Celebrate the Season

Option 3: Jingle Bells

4 comments:
I love option one the best- but they're all great. :)
I vote for option one- but they're all awesome!!
merry and bright or jingle bells, awesome, thanks for the tip!
My favorite is option 2. What a cute family!! :)
Post a Comment