My, oh my, but it has been a long time since I have last blogged. Where did February go? And March for that matter?
Well, we went to visit cousin Zoe quite some time ago, but obviously I am just now getting around to posting it.
Zofia Halina, was born bright and early on the morning that we left for Hawaii, January 14. Because we were out of town, and then the boys were sick, we didn’t get to meet Zoe for two whole weeks!
When we finally got to see that cute little bundle, Jack was in awe. He kept looking at her little hands and wanting to kiss her. Emmett wasn’t too interested, except when I held Zoe. Then he needed me. Urgently.
We now get to see cousin Zoe about once a week and it is absolutely delightful. She is growing quickly and Jack can’t wait until Zoe is chasing around after him. We love our new cousin!
0 comments:
Post a Comment