It’s been a little over a month since Jack had his last haircut, so we’ve been talking a bit about getting another one. Yesterday when Jack woke up from his nap he said, “let’s go give me a buzz cut like Daddy’s.” I asked him if he was sure because it meant that we’d have to use the clippers—a sound that has frightened him. He said that he wanted to do it, and have a smoothie popsicle, of course. He helped set up his chair outside and he sat there while I buzzed his head. He was so excited when he looked in the mirror and saw that his hair looked like Daddy’s.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
0 comments:
Post a Comment