As the title suggests, I DO have a good reason for not having posted anything in nearly a month—we have put our home on the market and it has been CRAZY preparing to do so!
Our home has been listed for a week. We have been preparing to sell it for nearly a year and decided that January was the month to do it. Two very full storage units and many, many hours of preparation later our home looks amazing (and therefore is totally uninhabitable without all of the toys and gear for the two little guys). I knew that I would go certifiably insane if I had to try to entertain the boys and keep the house looking immaculate, so I escaped to my parents’ house last week to make the first week on the market as smooth as it could be.
We’ve had LOTS of agents and potential buyers through the house, which seems promising. No offers yet, but we are prayerful that the right buyer is out there.
While Tom kept the house looking incredible, the boys and I had a fun week playing in the ‘Vern. Here are some highlights from the week:
We started the week off right with a visit to Jack’s favorite place, the John Deere dealership. Here he is sitting on a digger.
A visit to the interpretive center at Padilla Bay.
Throwing rocks into Padilla Bay.
Coloring at the freshly painted table that is now on its 3rd generation (my mom, then me and Matt, and now Jack)
Decorating cupcakes with Nana (and tasting lots of frosting, of course!)
Emmett practices batting at his toys.
Boppa and his boys.
Emmett’s favorite resting spot—plopped in the middle of a king-size tempur-pedic mattress!
0 comments:
Post a Comment