
It has been several years since we have been in town the weekend of Seafair. Since it was a beautiful weekend and we were around, we decided to check this year's festivities out. Usually we are out on the boat for Seafair, but this year we got to experience it by land. We joined thousands of other people on the shores of Lake Washington to watch the hydro's and the Blue Angels, of course. Jack loved watching the hydro's, although every time one went by he said, "uh-oh" as he watched the rooster tail of water streaming from behind it. We weren't sure if he would enjoy the Blue Angels, or be scared by them. I think he was a little of both. He loved watching the planes and throughout the weekend would make jet sounds and move his hands like a plane. During the show, he gripped tightly onto either Tom or me, a little unsure of the very loud noises he was hearing. I have to say, that I think watching the Blue Angels from the beach is better than being on a boat. They fly right over you! It was incredible and no matter how many times I watch them, I am always amazed! We had so much fun on Saturday, we went again on Sunday!
Tom & Jack take a moment on the shore to watch the hydro's (and throw rocks, of course)
Watching the Blue Angels from the water.
I'm cold! faces
0 comments:
Post a Comment