Monday, November 17, 2008

11 Months Old and Teething

11 months old 002 Yesterday Jack turned 11 months old...how is this possible?  I can hardly believe that we are already to this point. People always say how fast time with your children goes, but until you are a parent, I don't think you can truly understand. Well, I get it.

Jack hasn't slowed down one bit, not even for the 5 teeth he is currently cutting. His top front two teeth are almost completely in, but he is working on another on the bottom and two more on top. We can tell that they have been bothering him, but he has kept right on moving. I guess there is just too much to explore and play with to let some little teeth slow him down.

Jack has also begun to show some interest in books. Before whenever we tried to read to him, the book immediately went into his mouth, or he began squirming. He clearly wasn't interested. But now, he actually enjoys this quiet time. Currently, his favorite book is called Toes, Ears, and Nose. It is a lift-the-flaps book and Jack loves to open the flaps and see what is beneath. Here is one of his book sessions. Note the way he curls his toes....I've noticed he does this whenever he is concentrating.

11 months old 004 11 months old 009

11 months old 005 11 months old 007 11 months old 012

11 months old 010 11 months old 019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space