Monday, October 29, 2012

A Painted House. Finally!

 

I guess in all fairness it was painted about a month ago, but the new doors just got painted this week.  I think the colors turned out great. And what a change from the old paint job. 

Remember what our house looked like before?

IMGP4702

And here’s what it looks like now:

IMGP4755

IMGP4757

And here is what the windows look like painted. From a distance, they look like we replaced them!

IMGP4759

We also replaced the front door and side light.

                    BEFORE                AFTER

IMGP4762 IMGP4856

BEFORE:

IMGP4760

AFTER:

IMGP4858

Now that the big stuff is done, it is time for the fun stuff. I’m planning to make a seat cushion for the bench in some fun colors. I also am ready to add back in some plants and landscaping into the flower beds.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space