Monday, June 6, 2011

Be Careful Where You Leave a Camera!

A few weeks ago Jack came into the rec room after his nap and handed me my camera. Assuming that I had just left it somewhere, I thankfully took it back from him. He then told me, “ I took some pictures, mommy.” I turned on the camera to see, and discovered that Jack had taken over 250 pictures! I quickly scanned through some of the pictures and saw that Jack had taken pictures in his room, of himself, and even in the backyard! I don’t know how I didn’t hear him doing all this, but the result was some pretty funny pictures. I deleted most of them, but kept some as evidence of Jack’s first photo shoot.  Hope you enjoy the photos of my budding photographer!

P1000572P1000616

His shadow and art.

P1000618P1000670

A couple of still lifes.

P1000769P1000750

Buzz Lightyear. And even a self portrait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space