We scored some phenomenal tickets and watched the first half of the game from about the 50 yard line. Jack was surprisingly mellow by this point. Probably because it was his naptime. He cheered and held his hands up for touchdowns in true Husky form. At half time, we decided to quit while we were ahead and head for home before a meltdown happened. We put Jack in the stroller and it didn't take long into the walk back to the car for Jack to fall asleep. Our little Husky was completely worn out!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Go Huskies!
We scored some phenomenal tickets and watched the first half of the game from about the 50 yard line. Jack was surprisingly mellow by this point. Probably because it was his naptime. He cheered and held his hands up for touchdowns in true Husky form. At half time, we decided to quit while we were ahead and head for home before a meltdown happened. We put Jack in the stroller and it didn't take long into the walk back to the car for Jack to fall asleep. Our little Husky was completely worn out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The credit for this blog entry goes to my friend, Megan, who posted a timeline for her family over the past decade. I thought it was so cool...
-
I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year I saw it with new eyes—those of my two sons. The magic and the excitement of stockings, and Santa...
-
There are times when my children drive me batty. We rarely leave the house anymore without at least one child in hysterical tears. I often...
2 comments:
Melissa, I just wanted to tell you how much I love visiting your blog. It's fun to check in on you guys and see what you're up to. Jack is such a cutie and I'm excited to meet the new baby via your blog! ~Sarah (Walker) Fullmer
Post a Comment