Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spokane for Jill and John's Engagement Party

Oh my, it has been an embarrassingly long time since I have updated our blog. I don't know where June has disappeared to, but I do know that our days have been busy ones!

Two weekends ago we drove to Spokane for the weekend to help celebrate Tom's cousin, Jill, and her fiance John's engagement. The party was Saturday night on the campus of St. George's, a private K-12 school. The party was held in an absolutely stunning old home that sits high on the property and overlooks the campus. We had so much fun seeing and catching up with all of Tom's relatives. Jack was thrilled because Great Auntie Kathy opened up her kindergarten classroom and let Jack play with the Tonka trucks. He couldn't have been happier!

various june 022 various june 016

various june 017 various june 019

various june 020 various june 021

Earlier in the day, before the party, we hung out at Riverfront park in downtown Spokane. I hadn't been there since I was a little girl, so it was fun to experience it again with Jack. Hands down the hit of the park was the giant fountain. Jack played for hours in it. There also was a giant red wagon that Jack and Dad had fun sliding down--too cool!

various june 008 various june 009

various june 011 various june 013 various june 014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space