Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunshine, Shorts, and a Popsicle!

sunshine 001 Boy have we been loving the past few days and the beautiful weather! On Monday the weather was so gorgeous that Jack and I pretty much spent the entire day outside. I don't think he knew quite what to think when I put him in shorts and a t-shirt. Much different from the pants, long sleeves, and jackets that have pretty much become his uniform this past winter. We attempted to go to the zoo in the morning, but literally half of Seattle was there. I drove around for nearly a half hour searching for a parking spot. It is a good thing I didn't find one because the lines to get in winded down the sidewalk! We settled for the playground on the edge of the zoo, which was equally as fun. After his nap, we took a big walk and of course stopped by the neighborhood playground to play. On our way home, we cruised into 7-11 to get a popsicle. I couldn't believe it, but the closest thing that they had to a popsicle was a push pop. We went home and Jack enjoyed his push pop--once he figured out how to eat it! We love the sunshine---Can we get another order of it, please?

sunshine 002 sunshine 003

sunshine 006 sunshine 007 sunshine 005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space