Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Busy Boy

Today my  Grandma Boisen came to visit me. She and I hung out while my mom got her hair cut. Boy, does she look different!  Then I helped my mom pick out some flowers to plant in our front yard so that it smells really nice when people come to visit me. Wink  When we got home, I got to open my very first Easter basket. It was actually an Easter bucket filled with lots of treats. I thought that the sound of the cellophane paper was pretty cool. When Dad got home, we went to visit my friends, Emma and Mia Lund. I look giant compared to them!  I was really good and didn't cry, so that my mom could hold Emma. It won't be long before we can all play together!  Guess I had better sign off before I drool all over the keyboard!BoyJack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space