Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fun with Felt

I mentioned in my previous post that I’ve been hard at work making some gifts for my niece’s birthday.  This felt board came together in only a couple of hours, most of which were spent trying to figure out what adorable objects to make with the felt!

P1040873

Materials Needed:

  • peg board—or any board, really. I got mine at Lowe’s for $6. They cut it there for me into 3 pieces, so I can still make two more!
  • staple gun
  • felt
  • scissors
  • hot glue

I began by wrapping a large piece of felt around the peg board and stapling it to the backside with the staple gun. Man, the power I feel when I wield a staple gun!

Next step was to cut out the shapes for the board. This is where the glue gun comes in. Some bloggers sewed their pieces together, but I just whipped out my glue gun and glued those bad boys together. Easy peasy!

P1040875

P1040876

P1040877

P1040879

And it was that easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space